OFID Scholarship 2019/20 for Outstanding Young Individuals from Developing Countries
Applications are open for “OFID Scholarship 2019/20” with an aim to support young individuals from developing countries so that they are able to pursue graduate studies in a development-related field.
The program, which is currently in its thirteenth year of operation, has to date helped over 50 young people complete their education.
Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2019, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
Must be a national of a developing country. Please note that nationals of OFID Member Countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela) are ineligible to apply.
Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all necessary information. Applications will be evaluated based on the information provided. Therefore, all questions should be answered as thoroughly as possible. Incomplete applications will notmus be considered. Once an application has been submitted, no changes will be allowed.
OFID will not consider applications received through a third party.
Please do not call or email OFID to ask if applicants application has been received, or to inquire about their status.
Please note that only the winners will be notified.
All materials submitted become the property of OFID and will not be returned to the applicant.
How to Apply
A completed on-line application form.
A scanned copy of the applicant’s passport.
A scanned copy of the transcripts/certificates from the highest level of education completed.
A scanned letter of acceptance from chosen educational institution, confirming applicants admission, subject of study and duration of the Master’s degree program.
A proof of meeting any prerequisites, including language proficiency.
A short essay – of about 500 words in English – giving reasons for applying for the OFID scholarship, explaining their educational goals, and clearly describing how applicant will use the experience gained from their Master’s degree studies to help in the development of their home country.
Two letters of recommendation from professors and/or lecturers at applicant’s present university (or present employer).
Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.ofid.org/FOCUS-AREAS/Beyond-the-scope/Scholarship-Award
Also check below for products and services.
- Ankwanoma & Associate provides;
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES in Professional Accounting and Bookkeeping, Payroll, Internal Auditing, Business Analysis Services in addition to
- E-COMMERCE DROP SHIPPING BUSINESS in Business and Home Security, Security Systems, Cameras and Alarms, Security Keys and Locks, Electronics and Electrical Supplies, Computers and Laptops, Electrical Supplies, Electronics and Accessories, Phones and Accessories, Watches, Jewelry and Accessories, Technology, Automobiles & Accessories and other trending products.
- CATERING SERVICES in assorted pastries, food and bakery so please place your order.
- BLOG – Search our blog for useful assorted articles.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client’s relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is as a result of your great satisfaction.At Ankwanoma and Associates Ltd, we have the knowledge, Skills and Experience to analyze your business with the aim of enabling change in your organization to suite your business needs and make recommendations as solutions to deliver value to your stakeholders and give your organization, a step higher of your business competitors.We have the specialized knowledge to act as a guide and lead the business through unknown or unmapped territory, to get it to its desired destination. The value of our business analysis is in realization of;
- Benefits to increase revenue,
- Avoidance and reduction of cost of operations,
- Identification of new opportunities,
- Understanding of required capabilities and modeling the organization.
- Designing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Designing and Setup of Internal Control Systems to avoid and reduce risk.
- Information Technology Systems needs.
HOW DO WE WORK AS BUSINESS ANALYST?
As business analyst, our daily job and duties can vary greatly, depending on the nature of the current organization and project. However, there are some activities that we usually do in the course of every project. They include:
- Investigating goals or the needs and issues of the client
- Analyzing information, internal and external analysis
- Communicating with a wide variety of people.
- Documenting our findings
- Evaluating solutions – We spend time identifying options for solving specific problems, help select the best one. The chosen solution is then evaluated throughout design and construction to ensure that it continues to meet the business needs and that the team chooses the best implementation process for our clients.
Business Analysis Overview.
What is Business Analysis?
The basic idea of business analysis is quite simple. It is the practice of identifying and clarifying a problem or issue within a company, then working with the various stakeholders to define and implement an acceptable solution. However, actually conducting a business analysis can be quite complex and time-consuming. Let’s look at a typical sequence of events within a Business ANALYSIS.READ MORE