Material: stainless steel + ABS
Role: tire pressure detector
1. Unscrew the existing bonnet
2. Adjust the tire pressure to the manufacturer’s recommended range. (suggested to adjust to the green position)
3. Screw the indicator cap onto the tire valve by hand
4. Regularly check the indicator cap
5. If the green drop shows red, there is insufficient tire pressure
6. Inflate the tire to the correct pressure
7. Keep the valve cover clean and easy to check.
Product size: 2.3*1CM
Simple and convenient, the tire pressure of the riding tire is clear at a glance.
Color display indicates the condition of tire pressure.
Fits on any standard size existing tire valve stem.
Visually alerts you when the tire pressure is low to help avoid premature tire wear or blowouts from under-inflated tires.
Enhances road handling, increases economy, extends tire life, increases fuel efficiency, safety and control.
Easy to control and install.
4Pcs/set x tire pressure cap